Photograph: a picture painted by the sun without instruction in art


Hmm...So this is something that I like to do. I like taking picture while I am travelling. The pictures below were clicked while travelling from Mumbai to Pune. It's clicked using my Blackberry curve. The camera is great. Of course...I am not a professional photographer. But i love the play of colors in natural settings. I must be getting old. I love nature in all her forms. LOL! Well..nature doesn't get opinionated about your mediocre understanding of photography or the angles that you used to click her. They just smile and pose for you in different vibrant ways. That's why the sky's color changes to different shades. Mmmmm..It's an apt moment for a poetry....


Ah! Sun-flower

Ah Sun-flower! weary of time,
Who countest the steps of the Sun:
Seeking after that sweet golden clime
Where the traveller's journey is done;

Where the Youth pined away with desire,
And the pale Virgin shrouded in snow
Arise from their graves and aspire
Where my Sun-flower wishes to go.

(By William Blake 1757–1827)



How glorious a greeting the sun gives the mountains!
 




Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth
 

“The lights grow brighter as the earth lurches away from the sun.”



Lives in eternity's sun rise



The sun is new each day





Shadows cannot see themselves in the mirror of the sun
 
The sun came up like gold through the trees, and I felt like I was in heaven

 
God is like the sun. When the sun shines, it shines for everyone. God is for everyone










Comments

Popular Posts