Lord Krishna - My best friend & guide

Krishnaya Vasudevaya
Haraye Paramatmane
Pranatha kleshanashaya
Govindaya namoh namah!

I have been pondering on what I need to write about my best friend, Lord Krishna. He’s the friend who will stay in my life forever. I talk to him everyday. I keep trying my new recipes on him. Sigh! Poor Krishna puts up with all of my silly chitchats and gossip. He listens to everything. When i need guidance, I open the Bhagwat Geeta and look for a verse that matches my situation. I often keep citing that I love him. I wondered if that was ok since he’s the creator and lord of all the universes. But through the Geeta, he explained to me the different forms of Bhakti that’s acceptable to him. He teases me at times with his leelas. Many a time, the lamp wouldn’t light and I’ll be at my wit’s end. Finally I’d tell him that I will not waste any more matches and he’d then give in. I think most of us look at god as a temple murthi. But it’s not the case. God exists in those murthis. Sit next to Krishna. He listens. Feed him with your fingers. Talk to him. Speak to him about everything that’s happening in your life. Dont consider him as an idol. He’s for real. Chant his name as many times as you can. Take him with you while you go on your travels. He’s a sweetheart. He likes ladoos. Buy him sweets. Get him gifts. He loves them. 

Please don't have a transactional relationship with god. That is the biggest mistake that you’d be making. When you pray to him, your prayers should be such that you are praying for good health so that you can serve him throughout your life. Pray to attain Krishna. Do not ask for material goods. We make that mistake. What would you lack if god himself is with you? That’s the question that we should ask ourselves. My Krishna is very kind and forgiving. His beautiful lotus eyes are filled with compassion for all living beings. Let’s not treat him like he’s a clay or mud idol. His heart beats inside the idol. You just have to develop the hearing! 

I wrote this poem for my Krishna. I want to share it with all the devotees who are in love with him. I cannot explain the depth of my feelings for him via my scribblings but I am hoping that he’d be compassionate and forgive me for any mistakes in my wordings. Hare Krishna!!! 



Krishna sarwaswam


Mere Krishna mujhe raat ko milne aaye

Mein bhi moorkh, sothe hue unka naam le rahi thi,
Yeh bhi nahi socha ki woh bhi jaag jayenge, 
Par Param parmeshwar ko mujh par daya aayi,
Soche honge ki esse mil leta hu abhi, 
Nahin toh ye mujse raat aur din shikayaten karegi,
Mujhe bhajan sunane ke badle daat suna degi,

Mere Krishna mujhe raat ko milne aaye

Mere Prabhune ne mujhe jagaya nahi,
Soche honge ki ese jagaoo toh roh degi 
Mein janti hoon ki mere krishna  mujhe rote hue nahi dekh sakte, 
Esliye chupchupkar aaye,

Mere Krishna mujhe raat ko milne aaye 

Mujhe ehsaas hua Ki woh mere saath hain,
Unki Divya Prakash toh woh chupa nahi sake,
Maine mehsoos toh kiya ki woh aaye hain
Par unhe apne ashruon ka kasht nahi dena chahti thi,
Toh nayan bandh kiye aur unse boli,
He Prabhu, mujhe aap dikhte toh nahin, aapke diye hue en aankhon se,
Kisi din aapki kripa ho, toh hum jaise bhakton ko bhi aap dikh jaaye,
Koshish toh yahi rahegi ki bache hua jeevan aapko yaad karke khat jaaye,
Anth kaal mein aap hume lene aaye, 
Ye toh meri prarthana hain 
Par aapko jo sahi lage, wohi kripa ho,

Mere Krishna mujhe raat ko milne aaye

Mujhe laga jaise prabhu mere sar par haath pher rahe hain, mujhe pyaar se dekh rahe hain,
Bohat mann kiya ki unko bhi mein dekhu 
Par abhi samay hain, 
Woh milenge par abhi nahi, 
Abhi aur naam lena hain, unki yaad mein rona hain,
Unke pratiksha mein bolte rehna hain ki hain ki ye aasoon dukh ke nahi par khushi ke hain aur aap se bandhe hain.

Mere Krishna mujhe raat ko milne aaye

Har aasoon ka mol mere krishna chukate hain,
Par mujhe eski koi kheemat nahi chahiye, 
bas unka pyaar chahiye,unka aashirwad chahiye,
Yahi sochte sochte, Prabhu mere mann mein sthan kar gaye,
Aur neendh ne aankhon ko ghar kar liya.

Mere Krishna mujhe raat ko milne aaye

Subah jab neendh khuli, unhe dekhne ki chah phir se jaag gayi,
Phir naam lene lagi,
Jeevan phir aage chalne laga, 
maya phir mujhe apne gher mein le aayi,
Par ab mujhe mere krishna mil gaye,
Unki pratiksha mein jeeven ke saath aage chal padi, 
Ye dhrid vishwas hain ki Ek din mere Krishna aayenge, mujhe le jayenge, 
ye vishwas mujhe aage badhata hain.
Jeevan ke sangharshon ko dhairya se sehen karna sikhlata hain.

Mere Krishna mujhe raat ko milne aaye! 

Comments

Popular Posts